Artikel av: Maria Danielsson, 2022-01-09
Copyright Mariablogg 2022. All rights reserved
What is leadership?
The building blocks and leadership of leadership are based on these principles and recommendations. If the people and Leaders of the world had followed some of the 40 steps, the world would look much brighter. The goal is to ascend to a higher consciousness. Please take your self-leadership this year forward, you climb really high, higher and higher at the top of the career ladder. You will also become a community climber on the steps.
One year consists of 52 weeks. Every year there is a new race, a race that is new. You either stand still in the development, go down a placement on the steps or make big life changes. It’s up to you! You decide how you want to live and be a co-creator in life’s social power game. The name of the step is prayer. It is when you pray that the heavens open. You create with the power of thought, feeling, focus, action and the right bright loving vibrations you send out to your surroundings and to the universe. In other words: Gratitude, Hug Law, Fate and the Law of Attraction. Equal seeks equal. As you sow, you reap. Equal thoughts get equal results. Believe in a better future.
I have simplified these leadership skills that you can follow today. I have put these recommendations together based on my life and observed how leaders think, or do not think and act. Learning to see connections, be aware, see, hear, read literature on development and change. Learning from history, Inheritance, birth, habitat, title, character, economy, status, ethics and morals, justice, respect, language, good conversational tone, routine, behavior, competition, charades, scenery, strategies, values, stability, ideals, and observed different types of leadership from different generations provide knowledge about leadership.
What are the 40 leadership skills?
- Highest ideal in leadership: Professionalism, discipline and high ambitions. Status, courage, risk, influence, prosperity, pride, success, happiness and joy.
- Be efficient and structure your work. There are no excuses. Start with what you want to do and take a step forward. Act today!
- Are you an underrated leader or an overrated leader? Try to find a balanced, healing harmonious and equal leadership.
- There is no justice in politics and management. Do not take it personally. Have control and be organized: Have plenty of iron in the fire. Keep the steam up! Be kind to yourself so you do not burn yourself out. Be patient and be calm with self-criticism and how different issues should look and be right now in both private life and work life.
- Lead by example! Be a role model for your employees.
- Get up in the morning like a rocket, get ready, put on your ”work jacket”, today’s outfit and start working. Prioritize what you spend your life on and with whom? Radio, TV, games and other social media. What is important in your life? What gives you success going forward?
- Be your own Mentor. Get more balance in both private and work life.
- Do your job right from the start. Cheating and carelessness are not accepted! Ambitions and knowledge must be high from the beginning. Study and read on if you do not know your task or subject matter.
- Be the best in class in the area you represent and perform in. Deliver a sustainable result that lasts for a long time. People remember what you do, If it is of good quality and it benefits the people and the little person.
- Seek knowledge and facts. Work and analyze. You get knowledge and a better result.
- Work for yourself! Invest in yourself. Invest in your family.
- Find the contractor within you. Passionate about your business ideas. From dream to reality. Go for it!
- Networking breeds success!
- Hire the right people by your side. Loyalty and reliable people are important to have in your vicinity who support your team.
- Surround yourself with people who are dynamic and happy. Those who have the foot in reality. Listen, communicate and understand that the intention may be more right than the logic.
- Keep your cards secret and never tell your next step. Have a ”Pokerface”. Be true to yourself – People will be faithful to you.
- Choose your battles with care. If you go into battle. Stand on you!
- Dare to make demands and be sensible. You choose to create what you want to experience. Take your leadership seriously and take responsibility. You have your own free will.
- Be positive but not excessive. Have integrity and be genuine.
- Prioritize your time! Do what is most important only then focus on the next task. Go the extra mile.
- Planning is important. Write down your goals with paper and pencil.
- Create a good life for yourself and your loved ones.
- Never betray your brother or sister. Remember that you have a family to keep together.
- Focus on the positive that works. I can and I will.
- Listening is important in all relationships.
- You take responsibility for your life, be your own best friend.
- Take care of yourself, keep fit and do not drink too much alcohol, or eat unhealthy food or take other addictions. Notice how you feel. You are much better than you think. Accept yourself despite shortcomings and mistakes. Accept your roots. Show that you choose yourself. You are safe and strong where you are. You need you!
- Change what no longer works. Behave differently, change your routines and you will get a different result.
- Think like a strong person. You are the creator of your life.
- Be aware of your thoughts and feelings. Live a conscious life here and now. Fear destroys your thoughts. Chaos and fear in the old and in real 3D-life destroy you. The past is gone and the future has not yet happened. Focus on positive emotions such as hope, joy, lightness and well-being.
- Do not take bullshit from others but move on in adversity. Do not react but act. Stop caring less! What does it matter what others think of you. Note and release it. Be calm, be patient and do not say anything back because you know your inner self-worth.
- What is your true authentic self? Transparency and available. Dare to be brave. Love yourself!
- Tear off your wall and stiff bands you have built up over several years of inner work. Resistance to change and contempt for the new. Cut the ribbon and be honest with yourself.
- Be serious and invest with personal commitment in every task. Do everything in love and think with your heart.
- You are the heart of the company. You are a good leader. My leadership is a treasure! You have an intrinsic value.
- Love the idea that your dream has come true.
- Feel like a winner!
- Visualize the goal and feel that you are the Leader you want to see and are. Focus on success and keep the dream alive.
- You have knowledge, abilities, ideas that no one else has. Stand in your power and believe in yourself. Self-esteem and self-confidence.
- The world needs a Healing Leadership. True leaders who come out and talk about justice from the heart. In negotiation, you can negotiate a good final document text that consists of ethics and morals. Reach agreement on economic and technical solutions.
Written by Maria Danielsson
Join me on social media
Merkurius kommunikation AB
Maria Danielsson | Certifierad Coach, VD